Duell training has many years experience working in the Hospitality Industry and we will share those experiences with you. Courses are suitable for all levels… staff, supervisors, including managers Lv4 Managing Food Safety in Catering.
If you work with food and drinks you will be required by law to have commensurate training. If you want accreditation or a bespoke awareness training?
Typically each course includes food hazards, contamination, personal hygiene, pests and the law.
Depending on which course you attend, additional focus includes…
- Lv2 Award for Food Safety in Catering. 1 day course including the above syllabus with microbiology and a small focus on HACCP.
- Lv3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering. 3 day course which can be 3 consecutive days or 1 day each week. Additional focus on the role of the supervisor, monitoring, HACCP and microbiology are stronger topics and pest management. We recommend you have either taken the lv2 food safety course or do some prior learning to help you prepare for this training.
- Lv4 Managing Food Safety in Catering. 5 day course which can be taken 1 day per week. Commitment is required for this in depth training and ideally you have achieved Lv3 Food Safety training or be in a management role. Additional pathogens, moulds, viruses etc. Produce a HACCP plan, ways to preserve food, the role of the Manager and diligence. The assessment process will be discussed throughout the course with support offered on how to record answers.
To book a course or to discuss your requirements contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lv2 Award for Food Safety in Catering. 1 day course.
- Lv3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering. 3 day course which can be 3 consecutive days or 1 day each week.
- Lv4 Managing Food Safety in Catering. 5 day course which can be taken 1 day per week.