Covid -19 Policy Statement
Duell Training Associates have implemented some extra precautionary measures to reduce the risk from the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) when delivering their services, particularly during any First Aid training.
- Providing latex free gloves, paper towels conveniently placed (to catch any coughs), hand sanitiser available, face shields.
- All mannequins have been disinfected prior to the course commencing and fresh lungs placed inside.
- Bandages are new and still wrapped
- Use of fake injury arms to demonstrate bandaging skills which enables clients to socially distance from each other.
In addition and on all other courses
- Social distancing will be adhered.
- Face masks provided where necessary
- All attendees will have been advised to bring own writing utensils where possible (clean pens will be supplied when needed).
- Hand washing will be encouraged on each break.
- Attendees will be asked, prior to the course starting, if they have any symptoms then they should not attend. If attendees develop symptoms (a new continuous cough, fever) then they may be asked to leave.
- Tutors will have the ability to disinfect any tables, chairs if required.
- Tutors will undergo same procedures as attendees in relation to COVID-19 symptoms. This could mean stopping a course if they develop symptoms during training.