Workplace Health & Safety
Workplace Health & Safety isn’t just a legal requirement. It keeps the whole workplace safe!
The Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) places responsibilities on all businesses and their employees to take legal and moral ownership of their actions. It just makes sense – a healthy workplace culture means less chance of accidents and no involvement in negligence cases.
We have courses for workplace safety where we look at ownership and the actions that a business should take. Look after each other and share responsibility. Work colleagues and employees often become good friends too so keep them safe as well as yourself. We want you to stay safe and enjoy life.
We offer the following courses:
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- Level 2 Risk Assessment. 1 day course
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH). Half day awareness
- Manual Handling objects. Half day awareness
- Fire Safety Awareness. Half day
- Fire Marshal. Half day
Choose any of these courses as half day training.
Mix 2 of the listed courses for delivery on the same day and we will reduce the cost to you.
E.g. AM – Fire Safety. PM – Manual Handling